Paleo Vanilla Cupcakes with Whipped Coffee Frosting:
Yes, cupcakes plus whipped coffee. An interesting yet amazing combination taste to your mouth.
Whipped Coffee has been a recent trend on social media, and I didn’t try making it until…well, a few days ago.
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you. 🙂
About the Frosting:
My favorite thing about whipped coffee is that it isn’t a heavy feeling. Whipped coffee is light and airy, and that is why I wanted to make it into a frosting. I also didn’t want to use butter or vegan butter, but I still wanted that thick frosting texture to satisfy my soul. Although, the frosting itself is not paleo because it uses confectioners sugar, no doubt, THIS recipe for the frosting is my favorite frosting ever.
Paleo Vanilla Cupcakes with Whipped Coffee Frosting
Directions for cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin pan with paper cups.
- In a medium size bowl mix together all ingredients, and melt the coconut oil. Mix everything together.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cupcakes are baking begin to make your frosting…
- Whipped Coffee Frosting
- In a small bowl mix together the coffee, confectioners sugar, vanilla, and water with a spoon for a few seconds.
- Then mix together with a hand mixer for 3 minutes until it becomes fluffy.
- Scoop the frosting into a piping bag.
- Once the cupcakes are done, pipe the frosting on top of the cupcakes!
- Et voilà!
If you enjoyed eating your Paleo Vanilla Cupcakes with Whipped Coffee Frosting you may also enjoy this recipe: Easiest Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe .