This recipe is perfect for a rainy day. The first time I made these I thought they were the real deal Chips Ahoy cookies!
This recipe makes about 10-12 cookies. The recipe is paleo and guilt-free. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1 tablespoon of Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips*
***Notes: My favorite chocolate chips are Enjoy Life!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grab all the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape the dough into the form of a cookie and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the bottom of the cookies are golden.
- Let the cookies cool until you are able to eat them.
- Place the cookies on a plate and take beautiful IG photos! Hehe!
Did you do something different? Did you add an extra ingredient? Let me know how your cookies turned out!