Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you. 🙂
THIS 10 Minute Paleo Pizza is incredible… haha. No seriously, hands down one of the best pizzas I’ve ever made. It actually tastes better than making a pizza with gluten free flour. The best part… it leaves me full within the second slice.
Just so you know… this recipe is: gluten-free, sugar refined free, paleo, dairy free, meat free, and keto!
10 Minute Paleo Pizza
3 cups of Almond Flour
Dash of Salt
3 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- Different Topping Options:
Tomato Sauce/Pesto Sauce
Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Yellow Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Then line a pizza pan.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together all the ingredients. You can mix everything together either by a stand mixer or with a spoon/whisk.
- On the lined pizza pan, scoop the batter onto it and press the dough down with your fingers and create a circular pizza shape!
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. When the pizza is done let it cool.
- Once the pizza is cool, top your pizza with your favorite pizza toppings!
- Bake the pizza at 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) for 5-10 minutes (depending on your toppings).
- Enjoy your 10 Minute Paleo Pizza!
- I like to add a drizzle of olive oil on top of the pizza right before putting it in the oven.
- When making the dough you can add a little bit of spices (black pepper, coriander, salt…etc.)
If you enjoyed eating your 10 Minute Paleo Pizza you may also enjoy this recipe: Easiest Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies.
2 thoughts on “10 Minute Paleo Pizza Recipe”
This is an amazing recipe! Seems very easy to make. I will try it soon a let you know how I did! I just love pizzas so much!
Oh my goodness this looks absolutely delicious! I am not familiar with many paleo recipes but I want to try to incorporate them more! Thank you so much for this!