I am in Awe. I am currently eating one of the best bagels I have ever had… and they are keto! They are SO easy to make and so quick!
Here is the recipe that I hope you try because… ils sont parfaits. ?
Perfect Keto Everything Bagels
1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
2 cups of Fine Almond Flour
1/4 cup of Ground Flaxseed
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
Dash of Salt
5 Tablespoons of Everything Bagel Seasoning*
- Grab all the ingredients and set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the Eggs and Apple Cider Vinegar until mixed
- Then mix in all of the dry ingredients into another bowl, BUT do not add 3 tablespoons of Everything Bagel Seasoning only 2 tablespoons into the batter.
- Once the dry ingredients are mixed add the eggs and apple cider into the bowl and mix until all mixed together.
- In a donut pan spray oil or butter the pan and pour the batter into each ‘donut spot’, about 3/4s full.
- Finally sprinkle the 3 tablespoons on top of each bagel and then bake in the oven for 17-20 minutes.
- Enjoy these delicious keto bagels once cooled!!
- I much prefer Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel Seasoning than making my own… only because I already have it on hand! You can certainly make your own Everything Bagel Seasoning!
I hope you enjoyed this delicious recipe of keto bagels! 🙂 Check out these “regular” everything bagels that are also absolutely amazing!!