Sushi for breakfast?!?
Yes, this is the perfect way to start your morning! This is a super fun recipe that is super simple with only two ingredients!
A small amount of Cheese*
- Grab the ingredients.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and whisk.
- Turn on the burner to low, and pour a tablespoon of egg onto the pan.
- Place a small amount of cheese or whatever you choose to put in there.
- Once cooked pick up the egg sushi with chopsticks squishing it together to form a bow-tie shaped egg.
- Place on plate and then repeat until out of egg.
- You can add whatever you would like inside, bacon, ham, tomatoes, herbs…etc.
I hope you enjoyed this fun and simple recipe! If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment below!