3 Ingredient Energy Balls Recipe
Making these Energy Balls are one of the easiest and quickest snacks to make! They are loaded with protein and satisfying for someone that likes a sweet treat!
This is a no bake recipe. It is one of my absolute favorite recipes! It’s nutritious and simple with only three ingredients!
This recipe makes about 10-12 Energy Balls. There is no oven, microwave or any fancy equipment needed.
3 Ingredient Energy Balls
2/3 cup Natural Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Dairy Free Chocolate Chips*
1 cup Gluten Free Oats*
- Optional Ingredients
2 tablespoons of Honey or Maple syrup (for the people who prefer it sweeter!)
A sprinkle of Chia seeds (Extra protein)
- Grab all the ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl. It’s easiest to mix with your hands!
- Once mixed put the mix in the fridge, if it’s very sticky. For about 5-10 minutes.
- Grab the mix from the fridge and shape the mix into balls.
- Place the balls on a plate and take beautiful IG photos using the hashtag #skyrunninggirl! 😉 Hehe.
- My favorite chocolate chips are Enjoy Life!
- For the oats, I prefer gluten free oats, but you can use regular oats as well.
- You can choose rolled or quick oats depending on the texture you prefer! I prefer rolled oats.
Did you add a different ingredient? Did they come out perfect? Let me know how your energy balls turned out!
If you enjoyed making this recipe 3 Ingredient Energy Balls Recipe than you may also enjoy making 3 Ingredient Almond Cloud Cookies