Have you ever had roasted red peppers? I just tried them and I was thinking about making them as a daily snack. Yum!
This recipe took me about 45ish minutes to make and turned out better than expected! It is super easy to make and it is a delicious breakfast idea!
- 4 Large Eggs (Only the egg white part)
- 1/2 cup of Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup of Spinach
- 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- A dash of Pepper, Salt, Garlic Powder, and Italian Seasoning*
- Olive Oil
***Notes: You can add or remove any spices to your liking.
Steps to Roast Red Peppers:
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Dice a red pepper into tiny pieces.
- On a baking pan and a sheet of paper (or a reusable silicone baking sheet) drizzle olive oil onto the baking sheet/pan.
- Place the red pepper on the olive oil pan and mix around (you can use your hands).
- Then place the red peppers in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or to your liking.
- Grab all the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a medium size bowl add the egg whites.
- Then add the Spinach, Red Peppers, Mozzarella Cheese, and Spices
- Mix until all the ingredients are spread out (don’t mix hard or fast!) .
- Grease a muffin pan with olive oil.
- Pour your batter into the muffin pan, fill half way.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
I hope you enjoy making this recipe. This is probably one of my personal favorites! Yummy.