Oh mama. THIS is the most amazing soup I have ever made!
I had been sick for a few days, so having something warm and cozy like soup was perfect. But this soup was more than just warm and cozy. This was one of the most amazing soups I have ever had!
This is a vegan, gluten free, and paleo recipe.
Here are the ingredients that I used to whip up the most amazing soup…
- 1 Large Zucchini
- 1 cup of Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup of Water
***Notes: Add spices to your liking.
- Grab all the ingredients.
- Pour the water and vegetable broth into a large pot.
- Peel the Zucchini and then chop into cubes.
- Once the Zucchini is soft use an immersion blender and blend until smooth.
*The Mini Baguette*
I quickly made a mini baguette with no recipe in hand, and it turned so delicious!
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Yeast
- 1/4 cup of Water
- 1 Teaspoon of Honey (Maple Syrup for Vegan)
- 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Flour
- 1/4 cup of Almond Flour
- Grab the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix the Water, Yeast, and Honey until the Honey is dissolved.
- Then add the Almond Flour and Gluten Free Flour to the Water and Yeast mix.
- Mix until it turns into dough.
- Shape the dough into a long baguette shape and place on a pan.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you have any questions or comments let me know!