This fudge tastes just like a peanut butter cup!
This is one of the easiest and quickest recipes to make healthy homemade fudge.
This recipe is gluten free, vegan, and it can be made paleo. It takes about 5 minutes to make.
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips*
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter*
***Notes: I like to use Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips. And instead of using peanut butter you can use any type of nut butter.
- Grab a baking pan that you can later pour your fudge into
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper or grease with butter/ coconut oil
- Set the baking pan aside
- Grab the two ingredients
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter using the double boiler process on medium heat
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter until the ingredients are melted and combined together
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan that you set aside
- Place the baking pan in the freezer
- Once the fudge is harden take out of the freezer and cut into squares!
I hope you enjoyed making this recipe! If you have any questions please let me know!