Cookie Dough, everyone’s favorite right?
I have always been afraid to eat raw cookie dough and then get sick from eating it. But I have been craving cookie dough lately on these rainy and stormy days.
Here is a recipe that takes about 5 minutes to make and is HEALTHY, paleo, vegan, and GF (Also, a little bit of protein.) This recipe has only 5 ingredients and does not require an oven.
- 1 cup Chickpeas*
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter*
- 2 tablespoons Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Rainbow Sprinkles or Chocolate Chips
***Notes: Canned chickpeas are totally fine to use. I have never tried, but I’m sure you could use Almond butter instead of Peanut butter. Instead of using a blender for the chickpeas you can place the chickpeas in a bowl and put them in the microwave for 2-3 minutes and then take them out and mash them with a fork or a potato masher until smooth.
- Grab all the ingredients
- Blend the chickpeas… if you don’t have a blender or don’t want to use a blender look in my notes.
- Mix the Almond Milk, Peanut Butter, Vanilla, and Honey (or Maple Syrup) together with the chickpeas until the ingredients are mixed together well.
- Add the sprinkles or chocolate chips (or both!) and gently mix together with the other ingredients.
- Grab a spoon and start eating the perfect raw healthy cookie dough! (Don’t forget to take Instagram pics!)
Did you use almond butter instead of peanut butter? Did you do something completely different? What did you use for sprinkles? Were your sprinkles homemade? Let me know how your recipe turned out!